Company offers an excellent competitive salary, Medical Benefits, 401K and profit sharing.
• Be involved in the handoff from estimating and help facilitate to have handoff two weeks from acceptance.
• Secure POs with third-party independent contractors, both in production (material builds to integrate into the finished product) and installation.
There will already be a hard bid from estimating from which to secure.
• Coordinate with GC on project schedules.
• Coordinate with Company production plant and department heads.
• Field dimensions, take them, and understand them.
• Use a 3d laser measuring tool.
• Read and understand architectural drawings.
• Manage from the inception of the job to a punch-out list.
• Coordinate installation
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred, but not a must.
• 2 to 5 years architectural woodworking experience
• Industry experience with commercial casework, architectural millwork or retail fixtures design is beneficial.
• Abilities in MS Excel and MS Project.
• Ability to, effectively coordinate and capture change orders.
• Ability to travel for overnights, most projects within three hours (90%). Some six hours plus travel (10%).
• Working knowledge of architectural and millwork finishes.
• Ability to be proactive, looking ahead and anticipating issues.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to capture detail to facilitate the job as well as change orders.
• Very organized.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com