East coast of U.S.
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 a year (Potential company equity)
Benefits include Health insurance, Dental insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Full Job Description
Oversee and supervise all components of millwork production activities for a rapidly growing start-up.
• Responsibilities include planning, coordinating and assigning work in order to meet or exceed output and productivity goals.
• Evaluate efficiency of work processes and identify and implement process improvements to optimize productivity.
• Provide on-the-job skills and quality standards training to both new and seasoned employees in order to ensure that learning and self-development opportunities exist for production staff.
• Meet with the team and inform assemblers and craftsmen of their daily, weekly, monthly production goals.
• Encourage questions and suggestions and provides feedback on accomplishments and upcoming challenges to keep the team involved and motivated in accomplishing goals.
• Oversee activities such as maintaining inventory levels, unloading, storage and movement of raw materials, placement and loading of finished products for shipping and delivery.
• Able to work on a diverse range of projects overseeing and performing fixture, casework, and millwork installations in residential, commercial and retail environments.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times; adopt and embrace our company Core Values.
• Perform daily safety huddles, identifying potential hazards as they relates to work to be performed; report observed unsafe and unethical practices.
• Working knowledge of woodworking hand and power tools.
• Strong working knowledge architectural drawings, shop drawings, and fixture plans.
• Must have a strong commitment to job site safety including maintaining a clean job site at all times.
• Technology: Able to download and use Apps on phone or other mobile devices; able to make electronic submissions.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com