Company offers an excellent compensation package (70K), including a competitive salary, paid vacation, 401(k), and medical insurance.
The ideal candidate would have experience as an architectural estimator, a construction estimator, or a comparable background with a willingness to learn.
• The position will be responsible for estimating overall project costs, gathering details and compiling data into formalized quotes according to specifications.
• Estimators consider raw materials, labor, subcontractors, installation and transportation for estimations. Estimator determines necessary resources for projects based on cost estimates and budgetary constraints.
• Best candidates would have a proven track record of generating sales and building client relationships. Estimator supports all Company relationships with customers, architects, contractors, sub-contractors or field representatives that best promote positive communication, our core business values and future business opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in business preferred, but not a knock out.
• Five years of experience with commercial construction estimating, architectural millwork, commercial cabinetry or retail fixtures preferred.
• Ideal candidate will have experience with estimating software.
Candidate needs to have ownership of the estimating process and promote Company business standards, quality and reputation, delivering world-class service to ensure customer satisfaction.
Overall responsibility for the estimating function and general bid review with both internal associates and external customers.
Collaborates with President regarding bid/no bid decisions.
Extensive research of material and costs, plus a commitment to a thorough, error-free process.
Prepares project take-offs, cost estimates and pricing estimates.
Coordinate bid documents and estimates for timely completion and delivery.
Resolve bid clarification questions with architects, general contractors and customers as required.
Evaluate estimating procedures and recommend areas of improvement.
Collaborate with project managers, engineering, business managers and accounting.
Support new product development from concept to implementation and enhancements to existing product lines.
Maintains Company philosophy of continuous improvement, providing feedback to enhance Company and services.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com