Engineer/ Architectural/Retail Fixtures
Company offers an excellent competitive salary (65-70K), Medical Benefits, 401K and profit sharing.
• Translates architectural drawings from bid into completed shop drawings and submittals per project specifications supporting utilization of Microvellum/AutoCAD design tools.
• Evaluates blueprints, specifications and processes required, collaborates extensively with materials, production and project management teams regarding schedules and customer evaluations.
• Maintains Company quality standards in design to maximize production efficiency, direct labor utilization, reliability and consistency within budgeted costs.
• Participates in strategic planning, hand-off review and customer interactions as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred, but not a must.
• 2 to 5 years architectural woodworking experience utilizing AutoCAD/Microvellum or other related parametric software preferred.
• Industry experience with commercial casework, architectural millwork or retail fixtures design is beneficial.
• Responsible for generating completed final shop drawings, submittals, optimized material requisitions and machine programs per project assigned.
• Prepares work order releases for production.
• Evaluates and determines time necessary to complete assigned project from hand-off, creates the engineering project schedule with project management, maintains project schedule updates relating to materials and production.
• Maintains project ownership through engineering process, promotes Company quality standards and reputation, ensuring world-class service and customer satisfaction from hand-off through completion.
• Collaborates with project management, materials and production management regarding specifications, scope changes, problem solving, construction and design throughout the manufacturing process.
• Evaluate products during manufacturing; maintain production staff interaction, review production efficiencies and suggestions to minimize costs and production time. Utilize ECO, ECR documentation process for all changes and submittals.
• Maintains Company philosophy of continuous improvement, providing feedback to enhance Company and services.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com