Woodworker/ Custom Window & Door Fabrication:
Custom architectural millwork shop specializing in reproduction wood windows, doors and
other custom millwork is looking for an experienced Woodworker. If you take pride in doing
high quality work, we would like to talk to you. This position will include the following
responsibilities and skills;
- Milling of rough stock to finish dimensions
- Set-up and use of shaper, tenoner, table saw, planer, jointer, sanders, routers, hand tools, etc.
to cut and fabricate joinery for window and door sash, frames, and other architectural millwork
- Lay-out, fabrication, assembly and glue-up of completed projects.
- Mortising for hinges, locks and other hardware. Installation of door and window hardware and
precision assembly of windows and doors to close tolerances.
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings and implement drawing details into the finished
product is required
- Availability to travel for occasional service work
- Occasional overtime is required.
The company offers vacation, medical & dental benefits.
Please contact Chris at (413) 367-9441