PROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Project Managers are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
• Lead the planning and implementation of project from time of award through completion.
• Lead the analysis of project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Conduct field measurements to confirm dimensions, drawings, materials and install requirements.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements.
• Provide direction and support to project team.
• Assign and coordinate project staff.
• Manage project to completion within specifications and cost estimates.
• Identify when change orders are needed.
• Ensure change order specifications are complete, signed off by client and managed through production and install.
• Submit documentation, drawings and samples to client as required by contract.
• Plan and schedule purchase of materials and production timelines.
• Track project progress and document in Crows Nest.
• Ensure accounting is up-to-date on billing.
• Oversee quality assurance.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress, problems and solutions.
• Maintain good communications with vendors and clients, and other AMC departments.
• Conduct project evaluations and assessment at project closeout.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Secondary education degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Five years of experience in managing millwork and/or construction projects.
• Experience in all aspects of millwork production and installation.
• Experience in both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Experience successfully executing project management techniques and tools.
• Proven experience in people management.
• Proven experience in strategic planning.
• Proven experience in risk management.
• Proven experience in change management.
• Proficient in project management software.
What We Offer:
• Three (3) Sick / Personal Days
• One (1) week paid vacation to start
• 401K 6% match
• Medical benefits (company picks costs up lion share of the individual)
• Great working environment
Hiring Company Description:
• AMC is a Mid-Atlantic based, custom production millwork manufacturer.
• American Millwork & Cabinetry is a long time member in good standing as an AWI Manufacturer of commercial architectural wood work and custom cabinetry.
• AMC is located near Allentown, PA. AMC has continued to grow in spite of the economy. There are wonderful opportunities for advancement for those have heart and want more out of life.
• Check out our web sites www.amcmillwork.com – www.americaseus.com
• Send your resume to email@example.com
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Planning and organizing
• Time managements
• Influencing and leading
• People management
• Team work
• Conflict management
• Strategic thinking
• Effective listening
• Quick learning
• Customer service