Point 2 Point / CNC Machine / Panel Saw Operator
• Operate a CNC, Point 2 Point and or Panel Saw.
• Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience or training or some combination of education, on-the-job training and experience.
• Able to read, write and speak English.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Track record of good performance, on-time, positive work ethic.
• Must pass initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
• Good math skills to understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
• Understanding machinery, peak performance, how to increase output, and how to fix errors.
• Keen attention to detail..
• Understand CAD/CAM technology.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
• Sick / Personal Days
• One week paid vacation to start
• 401K 6% match
• Medical benefits (company picks costs up lion share of the individual)
• Great working environment
Hiring Company Description:
• AMC is a Mid-Atlantic based, custom production millwork manufacturer.
• American Millwork & Cabinetry is a long time member in good standing as an AWI Manufacturer of commercial architectural wood work and custom cabinetry.
• AMC is located near Allentown, PA. AMC has continued to grow in spite of the economy. There are wonderful opportunities for advancement for those have heart and want more out of life.
• Check out our web sites www.amcmillwork.com – www.americaseus.com
• Send your resume to email@example.com