Commercial High-End Architectural Millwork Firm Seeks a Project Manager. The project manager is the backbone of the entire project. It is a position of great responsibility, requiring complete and thorough technical knowledge of the construction process and also, strongest possible focus on quality. He is the leader who conceptualizes the project, and is responsible for its smooth organization, implementation, and completion, to the satisfaction of the clients. The job of this millwork project manager is to orchestrate and implement the multi-faceted tasks and responsibilities of a sophisticated managing a construction project.
The individual is responsible for the following:
* Overall project planning and scheduling
* Resource allocation
* Providing technical direction
* Ensuring compliance with quality standards
The job duties cover all the areas of project management:
* Coordinating the efforts of all parties involved in the project - the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, and laborers.
* Monitoring the progress of the activities on a regular basis and holding regular status meetings with all the sub-teams
* Maintaining strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality, and safety standards.
* Inspecting the construction sites
* Ensuring completion of project documents
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
Ability to plan and organize a team effort
Good client management and goodwill building ability
Capacity to motivate, lead, and boost morale of the teams
Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
Capacity to handle pressure
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Millwork/Construction Experience: 5 years