Develop engineering plans and solutions for brands that embrace artistic freedom across the retail world.
Recognized globally, our client is one of the largest retail environment manufacturers in the industry. They take pride in developing innovative spaces with the ability to blend multi-materials in a creative fashion that produces unique environments. At their core, they are experts in millwork, metal, glass and acrylic production. Their Toronto office specializes in project management and warehousing.
The Project Coordinator is accountable and responsible for reporting, maintaining, and expediting key areas of the project cycle.
• Coordinate and organize activities surrounding the project cycle.
• Monitor each project from order entry to completion.
• Ensure that identified issues are reacted to in a timely manner.
• Partner with all functions, especially Manufacturing to organize and support critical aspects to meet customer delivery.
• Support the Project Management team through: Capturing/interpreting/inputting/maintaining sales order; Input/participation at production meetings; Maintain/update all project information through Vantage; Ship schedules; Project/product expediting; Monitor/maintain critical project/program timelines; and Coordinating shipments & deliveries.
• Management of: order entry data, manufacturing and shipping documentation.
• Develop competencies and technical skills focusing on design, detail, quality, and engineering of our products.
• Maintain and manage individual project schedules through assistance in coordinating manufacturing, shipping, and installation.
• Providing shipping instructions as required, including customer shipping specifications.
• Provide customer service, sales support, and backup to Project Manager.
• Complete individual store quantity takeoffs (multi store roll out programs).
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL SETS
• Must have post-secondary education and/or equivalent minimum of three years administrative/project coordination experience.
• Must have the ability to demonstrate experience in creating and maintaining spreadsheets utilizing MS Office programs.
• Intermediate to expert level of MS Word and Excel is required.
• An understanding of MRP fundamentals is preferred.
• Highly organized, diligent, and a high level of initiative.
• Must be able to work independently while multi-tasking.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Team-oriented and excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Please contact George at email@example.com for further information – we welcome an exploratory discussion with all those that have an interest and present their resume. For additional information, please visit www.podgroup.ca.