Project Manager (Residential Architectural Millwork)
Location: Western U.S. (Not California)
Salary: 80K - 95K +
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term, and Short-term Disability Insurance available after no more than three months of employment. Generous employer contribution towards Health Insurance. 401(k) offered after no more than three months of employment with up to a 4% match; employee is 100% vested immediately.
Project Managers are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, control, and completion of specific projects - ensuring results that are consistent with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Fully understand and review the project scope of work and high-level schedule.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Define project installation plan including staffing needs, special delivery needs, special staging/rigging/hoisting needs, scaffolding, and budgets/hours of each area to be installed.
- In conjunction with lead engineer develop a project specific drawing plan.
- Lead the development of a project specific purchasing plan.
- Provide initial take offs for all materials needed for the project.
- Monitor and track jobsite conditions to balance client and manufacturing needs.
- Respond to clients’ needs in a timely manner, phone calls and emails returned same day.
- Actively seek information from the project team and communicate necessary information to engineering and production.
- Maintain and update the job level folders keeping clear folder structures that makes sure that the latest information is easily searchable and accessible.
- Drive and Lead All Design Engineering handoffs ensuring that we are working on the right rooms in the right order.
- Acquire and submit all necessary samples ensuring timely approval.
- Constantly monitor and report project progress for project, budget, schedule challenges and solutions.
- Ensure that all submittal drawings meet the expectation of the client before sending.
- Work as a part of the overall team to ensure final products meet the expectations of our clients and Company.
- Proactively monitor project budget.
- Proactively monitor assigned projects for change orders.
- Complete estimating/scope take offs and work with Sr. Mgmt. and Client to get approval on change order strategy and amounts.
- Look for and create opportunities to upsell, by looking at details and material upgrades that will make the project more unique.
- Maintain a willingness to engage in tasks/challenges beyond stated responsibilities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in a consistent and positive manner.
- Collaborator able to work in cooperation with others.
- Operates as an owner and takes accountability for results.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided via phone, email or through architectural plans.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 365, including Excel software; Bluebeam software and CAD(AutoCAD/Revit/Sketch-Up) experience a plus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com