JK Concepts is an Architectural Millwork company with approximately 60 employees and has been in business for over 41 years in Colorado. We are looking for a highly skilled woodworking CAD Drafter / MicroVellum cut-lister. The ideal candidate is familiar with AutoCAD, Architectural woodworking, and wood products. Must have experience reading Architectural blueprints, reviewing redlines, and cut billing in MicroVellum software. We offer excellent opportunities for advancement and enjoy seeing our employees succeed. We are a great company that cares about our employees. The position is office-only, remote working is not currently available.
• Qualified CAD Drafter candidates should be self-starters that can take direction, have pride in their work, and strive for excellence
• Applicants must have a great attitude, be dependable, demonstrate an excellent work ethic, and be willing to learn.
• Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD 2016 or higher in a woodworking environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Microvellum is preferred.
• Candidates need to have experience in CAD drafting, an understanding of Architectural design, and a familiarity with woodworking.
• The ability to problem solve and a desire to learn is a must.
• Knowledge of AWI quality standards is a plus.
• Architectural woodworking/manufacturing experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24-$30/hr based on experience