Project Manager – Architectural Millwork
Burmeister Woodwork Company
Burmeister Woodwork Company has been creating unique interiors for some of the finest homes in Wisconsin and Illinois for over 80 years. The company provides the very highest quality design and production of custom cabinetry, stairways, doors and millwork. Working with architects, contractors, designers and homeowners, Burmeister has built a reputation in the industry based on delivering high-end products, on time and on budget.
Opportunity to work from Main Office in Hales Corners, WI or Satellite Office in Northbrook IL.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Millwork sales or project management
• A strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Reliability, punctuality and attention to detail
• Familiarity with Microsoft Project, Excel and other scheduling/time management tools
• Experience in dealing with multi-discipline projects
• Willingness to assist team as needed
Responsibilities and Duties
• Project Manager will support Sales team members throughout project.
• Duties include:
o Attending client meetings
o Site measuring
o Overseeing drafting and production schedules to support the project timeline
o Coordinating with outside vendors, including purchasing materials
o Scheduling and coordinating installation & deliveries
o Meeting with sales and clients as required
o Keeping management apprised of status and potential issues
Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Vacation, STD-LTD and Life Insurance. Pay rate is based on experience.
This is a full time position with an immediate opening.
Thank you for your consideration.