Experienced only full-time architectural millwork engineer / drafter.
Shop Hours are 7-3:30 Monday through Friday with potential for overtime during the week and 4 hours on Saturday if / when needed.
Wetstone Design and Millwork is a high-end architectural millwork shop looking for a passionate individual to round out a team in a family like atmosphere. If you are detail oriented, have a creative side and are looking for a new career opportunity, dont hesitate, we are willing to train the right people and provide opportunity with room for growth.
Candidate should be fluent in the use of AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of QuickBooks and Bluebeam is a plus. Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings is a must. Candidate should be well versed in typical woodworking details and joinery related to custom cabinetry, millwork, molding profiles and doors and windows. Candidate must work well with others.
- Creating and reviewing shop drawings for approval per manufacturing standards.
- Modifying / revising shop drawings per architectural redlines and mark-ups.
- Estimating material and hardware required for projects.
- Ordering material and hardware required for projects.
- Knowledge of AWI standards.
- Knowledge of residential woodworking practices.
Pay rate will be dependent on experience. Health benefits package includes medical, dental and vision. 401K and 401K matching are available. Paid time off includes vacation, holiday, and sick time.
Applicants must have:
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Be a self-starter.
Able to read and interpret detailed complex drawings and parts lists.