Director of Project Management
Location: Southeast U.S.
Excellent full benefits, relocation, etc.
Leading specialty subcontractor and manufacturer of high-end millwork and casework on the east coast. The reputation for quality craftsmanship and innovative solutions to the leading commercial General Contractor’s and their clients is what sets them apart. With a focus on delivering better quality products, impactful customer service and cultivating an exceptional team of employees, they are looking for individuals who break down barriers, embrace ever-evolving environments and are truly passionate about possibilities.
• Monitors and maintains project timelines, milestone dates and budget adherence.
• Prices and negotiates change orders and provides workable design solutions as needed.
• Suggests cost savings or changes in project scope for the benefit of both the customer and company
• Reviews submittals for approval per plans, specifications and company proposal
• Breaks out job into work orders and tasks
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, similar, or relevant years of experience
• 6+ years of progressive experience, managing multi-million-dollar projects
• Experience leading and mentoring a group of Project Managers
• Hands-on field and/or shop experience in millwork or other construction trade required
• Ability to read and comprehend architectural drawings and technical specifications required
*This is a growth position with real upward mobility*
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com