Cabinetry Production Finisher
60-75K+, great benefits, vacation, PTO, etc.
High School diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with Waterborne materials a plus Experience with airless and air assist systems strongly desired
Are you looking for great job with a great company? Are you looking for a 4-day work week? Look no further...
Responsible for finishing of custom cabinets by performing the following duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Inspect product to ensure it is properly prepped for the finishing process
• Reject or fix any product that is not properly prepared for finishing
• Understand the process and procedures for applying finish to the product
• Ability to do light sanding between coats of finish
• Able to perform both visual and touch inspections to ensure exceptional quality
• Knowledge of how to properly diagnose and repair and issues that may arise during the process
• Ability to understand the functions of the different delivery devices used for applying finish
• Ability to break down, repair, and clean the finishing equipment
• Understanding of how to care for, and properly store the tools used in the finishing department
• Ability to pace the process in a manner to hit a reasonable target date
• Ability to read and understand production drawings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Requires ability to learn basic woodworking and millwork procedures and to identify various species of wood and develop familiarity with their characteristics.
• Requires practical knowledge of Company policies, safety procedures and other guidelines to consistently comply with work rules and quality standards
• Requires ability to read and comprehend employee handbooks, safety manuals, product warning labels, work orders and other documents.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers one-on-one and in small groups
• Requires basic math, algebra and geometry to accurately add, subtract, divide and multiply in all units of measures using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Must be able to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations such as calculating quantity and dimensions of lumber
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
• Must be able to work overtime or flexible hours as needed
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others. Must demonstrate cooperative behaviors, assisting co-workers as needed.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com