Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan.
• Report to Director of Operations.
• Work with the Production Manager to assign work orders, tasks, and projects per the production report to the shop floor.
• Understanding company product lines, equipment & machinery, assembly standards, and installation techniques
• Responsible for ensuring all production is completed safely, efficiently, in a timely manner, and confirming the quality of the final product meets Company standards.
• Oversee Company quality control process for all work produced. • Verify dimensions and builds from shop drawings with attention to detail and quality.
• Provide feedback on continuous improvement of products, processes and improved efficiency.
• Ensure all products are made as per set timings and working towards improved timings.
• Hands-on involvement in the day-to-day manufacturing of all products being produced.
• Set an example for shop staff concerning: work ethic, quality of work, attendance, positive attitude, and ability to get along with other employees.
• Attend weekly production meeting and provide status information for each job in progress.
• Ensure regulated and proper headgear, ear plugs, gloves, safety glasses and clothing are worn. Including proper disposal debris and of hazardous/toxic liquids or materials. Must know all safety and emergency procedures and must be aware of accident prevention policies. Ensure safety policies and regulations are followed according to proper codes and standards.
• Ensure all supplies and tools are put away in a safe and accessible place at the end of the day. • Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned at the discretion of management.
The Floor Manager will be a hands-on leader, who will effectively deliver a high-quality product that is produced cost-effectively, efficiently and on-time with the highest positive impact to the financial bottom line. This position must efficiently communicate with team members to convey any fabrication challenges or coordination items. Responsible for ensuring all production is completed safely, efficiently, in a timely manner, and confirms the quality of the final product meets Company standards. The primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com