Touch-Up Marker Choices

Advice on marker selection for touching up bare wood exposed by raised panel seasonal shrinkage. July 26, 2010

I have a customer with cabinets that the panels have shrunk and have the unstained edges starting to show. The finish is a medium brown. Does anyone know of an assortment of fine tipped markers to repair something like this or any other method?

Forum Responses
(Finishing Forum)
From contributor T:
Finish Repair in North Carolina, has fillable markers or you can pick from various assortments that match your finish.

From the original questioner:
I like the idea of the fillable marker, I've never heard of that. I have some of the Mohawk markers but the tips aren't fine enough to get into the corner without making a mess.

From contributor T:
Try Touch Up Solutions.

From contributor G:
Mohawk makes most of the finishing supplies you could ever ask for.

From contributor B:
Masters Magic is another company to look into.